Alternative Transportation

You’ve been in an accident, and your car’s in the shop. Worse yet, it’s been stolen! Now what?

If you are unable to use or have access to your car, ICWI can help. We will provide you with funds to rent a car for up to 21 days. This is an optional cover that can be added to your motor policy any time during the year.