Third Party Claims


How to make Third Party claims

Submit to ICWI within 30 days of the accident:

  • Estimate of repairs
  • Any photographs of the accident scene and damaged vehicle(s)
  • Wrecker bill
  • All original invoices of expenses incurred
  • Proof of ownership of property (if damage is to property other than a motor vehicle)
  • Police report
  • Eyewitness statement (where necessary)
  • Information for ICWI’s driver
  • If currently uninsured, the proof of ownership, previous insurance certificate

ICWI may appoint an investigator to ascertain the facts of the accident, if necessary.

Once settlement is approved, we will issue a release.

Once signed release is received, we will issue a cheque within five working days.