Third Party Claims
How to make Third Party claims
Submit to ICWI within 30 days of the accident:
- Estimate of repairs
- Any photographs of the accident scene and damaged vehicle(s)
- Wrecker bill
- All original invoices of expenses incurred
- Proof of ownership of property (if damage is to property other than a motor vehicle)
- Police report
- Eyewitness statement (where necessary)
- Information for ICWI’s driver
- If currently uninsured, the proof of ownership, previous insurance certificate
ICWI may appoint an investigator to ascertain the facts of the accident, if necessary.
Once settlement is approved, we will issue a release.
Once signed release is received, we will issue a cheque within five working days.